free people's floral fields


 Free people contacted me and thought I might be interested in these photos from their latest march catalog. I can't help it! I am! My inner bohemian indie flower field child is screaming. Shot in floral fields of Lompoc, California the setting is perfect for their spring collection. Looking closely these photos, it looks like fields of stock which not only is bright and bold but has a lovely scent too.
check out free people's spring line here.

Catalog Credits:                      
Model: Alana Zimmer, Dorothea Barth Jorgensen, Martha Hunt, and Fei Fei Sun
Photographer: Anna Palma                        
Hair: Amy Farid                      
Makeup: Deanna Hagan

7 comments:

  1. fields like this exist? gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never tire of images of pretty girls in pretty dresses in fields of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loooooove this. love free people too. you're so popular :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, this was an exceptionally nice post. Spending some time and actual effort to create a great article… but what
    can I say… I hesitate a whole lot and don't manage to get nearly anything done.

    Here is my web page - filmy online

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowowow!

    You are one lucky photographer. I could shoot in these pretty fields all day and never tire for a second. This is a setting which detoxifies you instantly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... So Amazing fields of flowers. I can spend full day in this pretty field of flowers.

    ReplyDelete

leave some love

Related Posts with Thumbnails