gray light

Some phone shots I took of green growing this morning in my apartment as large snowflakes are falling outside my window. I noticed as I was watering my plants, the sunlight has become cold and gray signifying the start of winter. My amaryllis bulbs are still sprouting towards the gray light though. Once the bulbs sprout a little more, my girls and I will pot them up as teacher gifts for the holidays again this year.

I love my macrame planter above from Chris at etsy shop macrame design. There are so many to choose from and great prices too. I paired it with a ceramic planter I made in college and its now one of my favorite corners in my apartment. I'm tempted to get another for my bedroom soon!

plants: 1-frittonia  2-pothos 3-snake plant 4- dracaena warneckii 5- amaryllis bulbs

1 comment:

  1. Something I found several years ago is that red amaryllis bulbs started at Christmas can be blooming in time for Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete

leave some love

Related Posts with Thumbnails