where were you?


LinkLast night I could see the twin tower lights beaming up into the clouds by my house, so I drove to my favorite spot to view the cityscape in my town and I took this photo.

10 years ago, I was a senior in high school, sitting at my desk in math class as I witnessed it all unfold on tv. I was in shock, horror, and somewhat nervous to be an American that day. I was already blatantly sick of death in losing both my father and a friend a month before the attacks. It made my sorrow for those who lost their loved ones so much more real and I felt like I understood their pain.

image: michael appleton ny daily news archives


Did you hear this story about an office plant root ball found in the wreckage of ground zero that has since thrived? You know I found that one interesting ! ;)

cried at this video
and love this one too.


Where where you when the world stopped turning, on that September day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love

Related Posts with Thumbnails