palms in terra cotta

That's me in the green with the white legs. I promise they have a little sun now, and that's Julie in the pink.This client needed new containers so we went with modern terra cotta planters to go with the contemporary style of the house. You should have seen us muscle women unloading them from the van and placing them. We planted them up with blue lobelia, vinca vine, purple coleus, peach verbena, palm trees, yellow tiny tunias and green/pink caladium.  These are one of my favorites from this season.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Both modern and lush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lurrrrve how versatile your style is. If DH and I ever get our dream house in Jersey, we'd love to have you create some lush pot plantings for us.

    ReplyDelete

leave some love

Related Posts with Thumbnails