moss walls

Something about this heat wave in the North East has made be sluggish and running to the pool everyday with my little girls to cool off . It's also my excuse for the lack of a posts this week. It's just too hot around these parts! Here is some calming moss eye candy I fully enjoyed:
The veins of dried moss are designed by Asami Kiyokawa a famous Japanese artist for Oki Sato of Nendo. The moss texture forms a 3 dimensional wallpaper look while incorporating the mossy textures from their outdoor environment to the indoor without the little critters, mold and browning. The dried moss pattern is meticulously done and neither fully natural nor artificial... a lot like the preserved moss designs I create in my shop!

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen anything like this! {Yeah, this heat wave is stifling, isn't it? Good that you have a pool to use...}

    ReplyDelete

leave some love

Related Posts with Thumbnails