summer container plantings

a few photos from this 2010 summer Fresh Art Planting season:
the fuchsia bougainvillea topiaries and trellises were beautiful this year, pictured above and below.

I love using the deep plum and variegated green wandering Jew plant. I have only ever seen wandering Jew as an indoor plant. Apparently they do mighty well in a container garden! Mine is thriving on my window sill. Being pleasantly surprised is wonderful when trying out new plants. Or disappointed... like the pink shasta daisies we gambled on that died in every container we placed them in. They all had to be replaced. Over 20 plants. Yikes!

for more Fresh Art Plantings go here. We design container plantings in Short Hills, Millburn, Summit and the surrounding New Jersey areas for spring, summer, fall and winter.

2 comments:

  1. Your plants look gorgeous. I did not know that about the wandering jew plant, maybe I will try it. My potted bougainville died last year, maybe I will try fuschia now! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fuchsia bougainvillia are so gorgeous I highly recommend them!!!!

    ReplyDelete

leave some love

Related Posts with Thumbnails