vintage collections

I have this thing for vintage wooden bowls. I have a passion for collecting them, but at the same time, I hate clutter. I love that I can create a design in it and away they go until I collect more. The same thing goes for milk glass. These are my current collections awaiting for designs to go in them for sale! As the summer is now slowing down for me, I hope to get creative and fill the shop with some new designs and have a summer giveaway!


My favorite milk glass design of all time that I just cant seem to part with is this vintage FTD Design from the 70's. I have seen it in different shapes and I love the raised leaf texture!

I hope that you enjoy your long weekend. Happy 4th of July!

2 comments:

  1. I am jealous of your lovely collection. So many pretties!

    Happy 4th to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too!!
    i looooove your blog!!
    greetings from Spain

    and happy happy 4th of July

    ReplyDelete

leave some love

Related Posts with Thumbnails