wallflowers


photo by Tensta Konsthall

I have a sister. Well actually I have 4 sisters. But this one sister wont get off my wavelength. Even though she lives thousands of miles away from me, for some reason it's still working. I've been saving this fabulous wall flower photo I found via Oh, Hello Friend Blog. Low and behold my sister posts the same photo she found on a different blog for my enjoyment on floresdelsol's facebook page. It made my day. It was actually the second telepathic occurrence of the week. Oh and my sister is an amazing photographer. She just gave up her job teaching high school digital photography in California to let her hubby finish his schooling in Utah. Her blog is here.

How about you? Do you have any sibling telepathic powers?

ps-- Flores del sol is now on facebook! You can like it here. And please feel free to liven up the page by posting cool inspiring photos like this one!

3 comments:

  1. I bet it happens more often than that! Those are the only times we actually talked about it. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are four sisters too and at random we communicate telepathically across thousands of miles...it is so fun! Love the wall and love your sister's blog! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how gorgeous! And i have that kind of bond with my sister too. Imagine how it must be with twins!

    ReplyDelete

leave some love

Related Posts with Thumbnails