color for a grey day

Help! I cant see out my windows! There is a sheet of ice on them. My car was frozen solid this morning under a layer of ice. I thought these images seemed appropriate on a cold grey day. I am going to continue the color theme this week so stop back if you are feeling a little dull!





images: painting ian davenport, rainbow floral design one charming party, barcelona flower market,rainbow staircase jim lambie, rcolor coordinated bookshelf the treehouse and the cave, ballon photograph via dylan doug and dracula, antique color wheel apartment therapy, graphic shadow box lisa congdon, rainbow staircase runner unknown, cute girl and cake one charming party,friendship necklace belts honestly wtf (I use to love making these!), rainbow rose floresdelsol, colored pencil decor david stark design.

1 comment:

leave some love

Related Posts with Thumbnails