flowers delivered to my door


I got a big old box full of flowers from Oregon yesterday. Do you know how foreign and exotic that sounds to me? Oregon? Growing up I played the or-eh-gON trail. Loved the Goonies, filmed in Oregon. So naturally when I went to college in Idaho and met a handful of Oregonians, they all laughed at my north eastern pronunciation of it. And I know I'm not the only one. I've heard Conan pronounce it that way too. I'm glad I was able to sick my toes in the state once, even if It was just for a second on my way to Seattle.

Big boxes of flowers delivered to my home never seem to get old. My girls and I can't wait to bust them open and see the beautiful bunches tucked inside. They oooo and ahhh and try to grab. I love ordering from the dried flower catalog. I'm like a kid in a candy store. Hmmm what to try? Banksia? Dried protea? Dried artichokes would surely make a unique textured design.

hooray for Oregon and their dried flower farms!

oh and that big box of yellow craspedia? unfortunately its the last box I could get my hands on from anywhere until the crops start growing this summer in Cali. Bummer!

1 comment:

leave some love

Related Posts with Thumbnails