new in shop

what a fine weekend. I listed 2 new mossy mounds in vintage milk glass:


Also, I ended up on etsy's front page twice in these two fantastic treasuries.
When I get a link to a treasury I've been added to, sometimes I can just tell the creative ones with a design eye that will make the front page. Like this one by urbanrevisions. I love the geometric shapes with the soft pops of color:

and this one by dawncorrespondence. im liking the subtle wood tones:


If only i had that talent! How was your weekend? I took advantage of my husband being home early to watch my little girls as I ran to my favorite supply greenhouses, only to find them closed due to a light dusting of snow. Ugh. I guess its my crazy buffalo blizzard shell I've had since birth that had me chuckling at the sight of the closed gates.

4 comments:

  1. Look at you rocking the treasuries! Love them. These moss ones are so lovely. You are so good with this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I saw the front page by urbanrevisions...gorgeous! I'm laughing at your Buffalo snow comment. Yeah, we wouldn't close those gates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting my treasury! Obviously, I love your work :) Glad to have found you...

    ReplyDelete

leave some love

Related Posts with Thumbnails