punks and roses

I recently stumbled across this unique and inspiring photographer Frances Pelzman Liscio. How rich and wonderful are these colors? She incorporates bits of botanica in modern romantic botanical collages. Frances is a fellow New Jersian like me. Oh how I would love to sneak in her studio and watch her process for these photographs. Prints are available for purchase here.



the winner of the spring floresdelsol giveaway chosen by random.org is #81 Candice! Congratulations, I will be contacting you soon :)

thank you to all who entered. I was flabbergasted! Tune in for future floresdelsol giveaways.

Wishing everyone a Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. These are stunning!

    Thanks for sharing and hope you had a lovely Easter too!

    http://rambleswithreese.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

leave some love

Related Posts with Thumbnails